Swimming pool & tennis courts
Due to popular demand, we are reopening the pool in the evenings from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
The new schedule continues through Sept. 30.
We will be open every day, EXCEPT for Friday, Sept. 14, when we will be closed for the last YLP Live event of the season.
About pool passes
To receive your 2018 Pool pass, you must fill out the Member Pool Pass Form. You may download/fill out the form and bring it into the clubhouse office, or you may come into the office to fill out the form.
Passes will be available to pickup at the pool once they are completed. Please drop off your member pool pass form at the clubhouse Monday – Friday 8am – 5:30pm.
Pool staff will not be able to issue your member pool pass.
Around the pool
• Pool use is limited to members in good standing and their guests. Sponsoring member must accompany guest.
• Pool pass is required. If a member does not have their pool pass with them, to gain entrance they will have to pay the guest price fee of $4. If the pool pass is lost, there will be a $5 charge to reprint the card. Limit 1 card per house.
• These rules are designed for the safety of our members and their guests. Please go over the rules with your family and guests before using the pool.
• All members must fill out a Member Pool Pass Form.
• Children 11 & older or entering the 6th grade do not need to be accompanied by an adult during open swim times. Children under 11 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or caregiver 16 years or older.
• The last 10 minutes of every hour is for adult swim.
• Sunscreen must be applied at least 15 minutes prior to entering the water; failure to follow this could result in pool closure due to cloudy water.
• NO objects, such as air mattresses, fins, etc., will be allowed in the pool, unless lifeguard approved.
• No pets in the pool area.
• Proper swim apparel must be worn. Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back.
• ABSOLUTELY no soap or hair products to be used in the showers.
• NO ALCOHOL, GLASS CONTAINERS OR SMOKING are allowed in the pool area.
• No eating, drinking or gum chewing allowed in the pool or Jacuzzi.
• Foul language will NOT be tolerated in the pool area.
• Members and/or guests causing damage to the pool area will be held responsible.
• The baby pool is for small children only. All children in the baby pool must have an adult with them at all times
• Members must be in good standing. Lifeguards and YLOA employees are responsible for ensuring the safety of those attending the pool. Employees have the authority to enforce pool rules and may revoke attendance for the day or the season if rules are repeatedly violated.