Our beautiful 9-hole golf course has five holes over water in a peaceful setting. With small greens and tight fairways, it’s sure to challenge anyone’s game. The course is open to all.
Manager Ken Souza | Pro Shop: 559-642-2562
The Fairway Cafe, offering breakfast and lunch as well as daily specials, is open to the public daily adjoining the YLP Golf Course Pro Shop at 42515 Artesian Ct. Hours are 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. seven days a week. Read more.
Scenes from the links
Open 7 days a week (times subject to change due to weather
FEBRUARY – 7:30a to 3p Mon-Sat. / Sunday 7:30a – 4p
MARCH, APRIL and MAY – 7:30a to 4p Mon-Sat. / Sunday 7:30a – 5p
JUNE, JULY and AUGUST – 7:30a to 5p Mon-Sat. / Sunday 7:30a – 6p
Residents – 18 holes $16 / 9 holes $12
Non-Residents -18 holes $19 / 9 holes $14 M-Fri and 18 holes $20
9 holes $16 S-Su
Cart Rental – 18 holes $14 / 9 holes $9.50 M-Fri and 18 holes $17
9 holes $12 S-Su
SPECIAL AFTER 12p – 2 players w/cart $25 and 1 player w/cart $10
Clubs & events
YLGA GOLF COMMITTEE
The Golf Committee meets at 6 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Clubhouse Library.
Chairman: John Wandler — phone 559-658-7952
Treasurer: John Wandler
Rules Committee Chairman: Darrel Dietrich
YLGC/NCGA Committee Chairman: Steve Rettig
The YLP Men’s Club meets the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month before tournaments. Dues are $10 a year.
Treasurer: Bob Young
Men’s Club Tournament Committee: Chairman Mel Shapiro, members Bryan Smith, Monty Frederick, Noel Reimers, Roger Hoff and Steve Sunseri.
• Men’s Club Tournaments are the 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month, times adjust for season. Cost $10
• Men’s Scrambles 8-11 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, except during Men’s Club Friday events.
• Men’s Club Championships for players with an established handicap are held in September and October.
• Monthly scramble tournaments are the second Saturday of the month, except when they conflict with club events and special tournaments. Open to all. Check with the Pro Shop for dates and start times.
Contacts: Ann Duerksen 559-641-7424 or Sharon Cargill-Hunsbarger 559-232-0511
Members: Carolin Gaither, Lynn Musick, Martha Gomez, Mildred Tishmacher, Rhonda Merrell, Sandy Ralph, Sharon Cargill-Hunsbarger, Victoria Woods.
• Ladies play Tuesday and Thursdays, start times dependent on weather.
• Ladies Club Championships are held in November.
|Flight Name||Handicap||2018-19 Champions|
|Champions Flight||1st flight Handicap +9 and under||Steve Rettig|
|Presidents Flight||2nd flight Handicap +10-18||Bob McDonough|
|Directors Flight||3rd flight Handicap +19 and over||Gene Holt|
|Ladies Flight||All||Rhonda Merrell (’17-’18)|
Score ‘55’ – September 25, 2009 – Rob Bisnett