Greetings and welcome to YLP!
This is a wonderful community and we are here to help you enjoy the park amenities and to answer any questions you may have. We encourage you to get involved in the many groups and activities available to residents. We always welcome feedback — by phone, personal appointment or our feedback form below.
We look forward to working together.
30250 Yosemite Springs Parkway, Coarsegold, CA 93614
Phone: (559) 658-7466
Fax: (559) 658-7866
Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
GOT A QUESTION? COMMENT?
Our mission is to provide a safe environment for residents and infrastructure, and a healthy workspace for employees.
Office: (559) 658-7466 Ext. 112
Report incidents: (559) 760-7979
YLP Golf Course
Our 9-hole course has five holes over water in a peaceful setting. With small greens and tight fairways, it’s sure to challenge anyone’s game.
Pro Shop: (559) 642-2562
Please call for playing times
Yosemite Springs Park Utility Co.
YLP’s water company has several main wells that provide clean, healthy water for each of the lots and homes.
Office: (559) 658-7451
Urgent-emergencies: (559) 760-4349
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
The Fairway Cafe, offering breakfast, lunch and daily specials, is located at the golf course.
Open 7 a.m.-2 p.m. every day
The Yosemite Grill has great food and spirits for you to enjoy in our lakeside setting.
4-8 p.m. Monday, 5-9 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday. Closed Tuesday
Outside Agency Phone Numbers
- Emergency — 911
- Madera County Sheriff’s Department — (559) 658-2555
- California Highway Patrol — (559) 658-6590
- Cal Fire — (559) 683-4823
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife — (559) 493-8278 / (559) 689-3072
- Red Cross — (559) 455-1000 ext. 115
- Madera County Animal Control — (559) 675-7891
- PG&E Emergency Line — 800-743-5000
- Madera County burn day information — 877-429-2876 press 4